Our (Confidential Information Agreement) means the way we collect data and the way we protect users’ personal information,
1. It is very important to review and review the details of this Agreement
2. We do not concern ourselves with any personally identifiable information, Rather, personal information is collected from those wishing to use the Qqniati website or linked Internet pages (including, but not limited to, your sale and purchase of merchandise, or about your participation in auctions, Or when you contact our User Support Center team by phone or e-mail. Once you provide us with your personal information, you have authorized us to process this information in accordance with the terms and conditions of the (Confidential Information Agreement).
3. We may resort to an amendment to the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) at any time, after announcing this amendment by publishing the amended version on the website. The amended version of the (Confidential Information Agreement) shall be effective as of the date of its publication. Following publication, your continued use of the site is considered your commitment to the terms and conditions contained in the amended version of the way we process and deal with your personal information that you have provided us with. We hope that you will review from time to time the announcements of the management of my holdings, which may be related to this agreement (Confidentiality of Information Agreement).
4. We hope that you will review from time to time the announcements of the management of my holdings, which may be related to this agreement (Confidentiality of Information Agreement).
The (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
1. We collect and keep your personal information that you have dealt with, provided to us, displayed or modified.
2. Our use, review and modification of your personal information as needed.
3. Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
4. Use, access, browse, and modify your personal information.
5. . Communication tools with third parties over the Internet.
6. Browsing software used on your personal device.
7. No to misleading or deceptive emails.
8. . Protect your personal information.
9. How do you contact us to inquire about the (Confidential Information Agreement).
We collect and keep your personal information that you have dealt with, provided to us, displayed or modified
1. As part of registering on the site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address to you, your email and/or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity in addition to that and for the purpose of our authentication For your identity we may need you to provide us with valid proof of your identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national ID and/or driver’s licence).
2. We may also need to collect certain financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, to be added to your account information on the site, This financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the Site.
3. After you register on the site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the “Account Management” section, and this will protect you from the possibility of being exposed to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, posting any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may be considered a violation of this Agreement and may cause action to be taken against your membership on the site.
4. . Your transaction information and activities will be recorded on the site, whether it is a purchase, sale or display of goods. or withdraw amounts, deposit funds or other activities related to your operations on the Site.
5. Please note that we may use your Internet Protocol or (IP) address (which is a unique number given to your Internet Service Provider to analyze your activity patterns on the Site, and thus improve your management of the Site. We may also collect your information about your browsing history.
6. We may collect additional information from you or about you in other ways whose details are not mentioned here, such as recording phone calls with the employees of the User Care Center or through your answers to our questionnaires. We may collect and collect information for statistical purposes at which time the names of the owners of the information remain anonymous.
Our use of your personal information
1. We use your personal information only to provide services and support from our customer team, to measure and improve our services to you, prevent illegal activities, and implement the terms of our agreement with you, In addition to removing obstacles, collecting fees, and providing you with promotional emails, as well as in order to document the information you provided us with third parties, for example, we may resort to sharing some of your personal information with banks or authorizing credit cards to process and document services with third parties for purposes related to increasing the level of Security.
2. Although we are keen to maintain your confidentiality, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or third parties we are obligated to do so by orders of the court or other legal departments, to be in compliance with the provisions of the law, when we believe that disclosure of your personal information It may prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspicious activity or to investigate the possibility of a violation of the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
3. In the event of the sale of ( my holdings ), or any of its subsidiaries or commercial assets, we may disclose your personal information to the potential buyer, in order to continue the site’s activity.
4. In addition, information related to the goods that you buy or sell, or the auctions in which you participate on the Site, this information may include details regarding the user’s identity, feedback and notes related to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will disclose your personal information to a third party after obtaining your clear permission.
We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to a third party in the course of our normal business, and we will share your personal information with others only in accordance with what is stated in this (Confidentiality of Information Agreement).
6. Once you register on the site, you consider that you have given us a clear authorization to deliver you promotional emails about our services, in addition to emails regarding changes and new features on the site, if at any time you decide that you do not want to receive such messages, you only have to choose the link to stop Send these messages to your mailing address available at the bottom of any of these e-mails or go to the “My Account” section of the site.
Your use of your personal information and the information of other users
Members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other, in order to complete operations on the Site. You must respect at all times the confidentiality of other members of the site..1
2. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of your information when you share it with other members, so you must request information about the level of confidentiality and security contracts from any other members on the site before you start and provide them with any data or financial or personal information, You can refer to the customer service center staff to ensure the validity and safety of the request.
3. This confidentiality contract does not cover your disclosure of your personal information to a member of another site. You agree to use any personal information you receive from a member of another site for the purpose of completing a process on our site, only for this process, and you will not use the information received from a member of another site for any other purposes (except for a clear authorization from the member on the other site)
You know and agree that you will not use the personal information you received from the site about any member of another site in accordance with the laws in force in this document..4
5. You are aware and agree that you must use the personal information you received from users under this Agreement.
use, access, browse, and modify your personal information
1. You can access and review your personal information through the “My Account” management page on the site. If your personal information changes in any way, or you have given incorrect information on the site, you must update or correct it immediately, either by displaying it on “My Account” or from By contacting the customer service team.
2. Please note that we will retain your personal information during and after your use of the site as required by law, in order to overcome technical barriers, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigation and to take any other measures provided by law.
Links to third party websites
The site may contain links to other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the level of security or the methods used in other sites..1
We encourage you, when you move from our site to any other site, to take the initiative to read their statements (Confidentiality Agreement) if you intend to give them your personal information. .2
Our (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) applies only to your personal information that we collect on our website. .3
Browsing software used on your personal device
Like many websites, our website uses small software files that are installed on the hard part of your computer. When you go to visit certain web pages on the websites, the log identifies your browser with a unique and random number.1
2. The “cookies” we use do not reveal any of your personal information. These records help us improve your performance on the site and help us understand which parts of the site are the most used. You are free to cancel these records if you are allowed to do so by your browser, although this may lead to your suspension from using the site
No to malicious or phishing emails
We do not tolerate destructive messages, in order to inform the site of any destructive or fraudulent emails, please send an email to your store email (@), contacting to send emails that harm us or any contents will lead to a breach of the terms of the user agreement. We check messages automatically, and may use manual filtering to see if there are malicious messages, viruses, malicious attacks and other malicious or illegal activities.
Protecting your personal information
1. We keep your information (Confidential Information Agreement) in electronic files in our store, when you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information and we take all precautions to preserve your information (Confidential Information Agreement), by not accessing it from non-responsible parties , use or disclose it
2. In any case, the Internet is an unsafe method, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. You must enter your user name and password each time you wish to access your account or complete transactions on the site. Choose the password accurately using distinctive numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you think that your username or password has been exposed, contact the support team on the site immediately to change it.
How to contact us to inquire about the (Confidentiality of Information Agreement)
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the Customer Care Center team or write to us at the mailing address of the Customer Service Center